Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Inspire 2 Design

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Exited!!



This year is my final exam year at GLR to get my diploma to become a designer, so I am verry much brainstoming my ideas about how I'm going to present my project.

My briefing was that I had to choose an item the represents myself and create a small exposition around that.

So I got a lovely "fake" chrystal. What I want to show is that to create something that looks like created by an high end designer doesn't always have to be that expensive. It all depends on how you place you furniture, the material and you can always costumize products.

I will post my ideas for the coming weeks and don't be shy sending in a idea ;)


Imagine ít is the size
of your fist
 (really it is the size of a fist)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More