Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Inspire 2 Design

Monday, January 10, 2011

Change of plans

Ok my concept for the final exam wasn't strong enough and it sounded pretty lame eventually.
But I'm going for another concept, the actual idea is that the object that I choose has to tell something about me.

I am going back to my roots, starting with the way I used to design expositions.

Starting with geometry, I don't know what it is but I love geometric shapes. As specially when you place it in open spaces. I often get a  futuristic feeling when I see it.

Also I like to play with material. Testing it out and do something else what you won't at least expect.

Finally there is minimalism. During my photography years, I found out that I like simple shapes.
Not to crowded and with a simple but strong subject on a photo.

Well I hope that this concept turns out alright... but don't hesitate to comment, I could use the feedback right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More